Bun Venit
Linckurile de pe forum sunt disponibile doar pentru membri inregistrati!

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Bun Venit
Linckurile de pe forum sunt disponibile doar pentru membri inregistrati!
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

SkypeFreak Forensic Tool

In jos

SkypeFreak Forensic Tool Empty SkypeFreak Forensic Tool

Mesaj  Maftei Dum Aug 03, 2014 11:32 am

Fully Open Source
Written in Python 2.7
Supports Windows, Linux and OS X
Will be ported to Ruby and PHP soon
Won't work with alternative accounts using Microsoft and Facebook

What is this all about?

This is a small idea of mine. A full open source forensic framework for Skype. I love to analyze applications and explore how things work behind the scenes. The main goal of this application is to aid in forensic investigations.

What is so special in this?
A Cross Platform Forensic Framework for Skype
SkypeFreak Forensic Tool 4aJoslP
Actually there are many other tools which could the same thing, but I thought writing a open source tool to help people understand what is really going on and anyone can customize this according their needs.

Will there be a big Forensic framework?

Yes me, Hood3dRob1n and Nick Knight are planning a full fledged forensic framework including most famous applications such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc. This will be available in Python, Ruby and PHP.

Conclusion

None of the application you use today are safe. They often log what all you do. Do not use this application without any kind of permissions because it would result in violation of privacy. The author takes no responsibility of any kind of damage you cause. Please use this for educational purposes only.

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Maftei
Maftei
Pro-Security
Pro-Security

Experienta : 2194108984
Reputatie : 14
Data de inscriere : 23/06/2011
Varsta : 27
Localizare : NT

https://pro-security.forum.st

Sus In jos